My Best Western
- Hotel chains that are associated with the Best Western group can use this online portal to conduct all of their Best Western associated business
- To use this portal, users must be current employees of Best Western, or current employees of a Best Western affiliated hotel
- The Best Western hotel partner website also has sections for a guest satisfaction survey, a section for Best Western suppliers, and a Best Western Emergency and disaster resource platform
The My Best Western online portal is a site that’s specifically reserved for hotels affiliated with the Best Western chain, like Executive Residency, BW Premier, and Glo. This site is for the purpose of conducting Best Western business, and it intended only for Best Western employees.
My Best Western Comments
- Users of Best Western Hotel’s affiliate site must have prior authorized access, and must already have a company issued password
- This information on this Best Western affiliate site can not be shared with any third-party or on any other platform
- Best Western will never charge the user a fee for using this service
More to Know About Best Western
- Founded in 1946 and has their corporate headquarters located in Phoenix, Arizona
- Operates over 2,100 hotels across North America
- Launched the Best Western premier brand in Europe and Asia in 2002
The Best Western chain of hotels has over 70 years of experience, and is known for having a three-tiered approach to their hotels: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premier. The Glo brand of Best Western hotels is a mid-range boutique specifically tailored to highway and urban travelers. This popular
The Best Western corporate office is based at Best Western International, Inc. 6201 N 24th Pkwy Phoenix, AZ 85016 and can be reached via phone by calling (602) 957-4200.