- A training portal for Wendy’s employees
- Powered by Cornerstone OnDemand
- Employees will need a username and password in order to gain access
- Ohio based fast food burger chain
- Founded by the quirky Dave Thomas
- Has around 6500 locations world-wide
Wendy’s was founded a few days before Thanksgiving on November 15, 1969 by Mr. Dave Thomas who specialized in dishing out hot square hamburgers and thick malt shakes. Today the firm is a Subsidiary of Wendy’s International and is based at 1 Dave Thomas Boulevard, Dublin, Ohio, United States. It is estimated that Wendy’s employs right around 21,000 people world-wide and they have a net income of 160 million US Dollars.
What are some of the better menu items when checking out a Wendy’s?
- Dave’s Hot ‘n Juicy 1/4 Lb. Single (one of their signature burgers… features a quarter-pound of 100% real north american beef on a toasted buttered bun… whats not to like here?)
- Baja Salad (perfect for the customer who is on a diet as it has greens, guacamole, and farm fresh pico de gallo)
- Bacon Deluxe Double (two juicy hamburger patties + three strips of applewood smoked bacon + cheese… yes please)
- Baconator Double (just order it)
- Spicy Chicken Sandwich (for those who are looking to avoid red meat)
- Spicy Chicken Go Wrap (people from San Fransisco will like this)
Any issues or questions in regards to the Wendy’s CSOD service can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.